- A Moore Company
- Narrow Fabric
We can produce woven scalloped elastics for built in shelf bras for swimwear and narrow straps, fancy and satin trims for leotards used as dancewear or costumes. Our goal is to give you beautiful, functional and durable narrow elastics to make your swimsuits, dancewear or costumes look and perform phenomenally.
â¢ Available services:
* Â¼â up to 12â wide
* Jacquard or print signature logo (including sublimation printing or reflective ink)
* Silicone applications for gripping and anti-slip performance to keep garments in place
* Color matching (Dyed to match)
* Technical performance finishes: moisture management, dirt and soil release, quick-dry, durable water repellent Â Â (DWR), among others
* Cutting and sewing loops
* Custom cut to specific lengths
* Specialty packaging
George C. Moore Co. strives to raise the benchmarks of our quality standards. Our Quality Assurance Lab will comply with AATCC or ASTM methods required from our customers to supply world class products. Additionally, our dye lab has state of the art equipment that complies with international requirements. Whether it is strength, performance, fire resistance, retroreflectivity, softness or fancy and delicate trims, we can encompass the wants and needs you have for your custom application and guarantee that your expectations are met consistently.
Our Design team is prepared to help you achieve the look, function and feel you desire by using a combination of fibers and finishes. Once we start a dialogue and we learn about your expectations we will be able to determine on whether we can develop a specific design for you. Also, if you have a physical sample that you like, please submit it to us.
Contact our experts for your next development (Contact Us)