Safety & Industrial Elastics
George C. Moore makes a large variety of elastics and non-elastic webbing used in safety goggles, masks, fall-arrest harnesses and occupational safety. Call us for all of your elastic or webbing needs in custom colors, reflective and flame resistant properties.
Let us do something amazing for you. We have a Research & Development division full of skilled and creative professionals who help us do great things for each brand, end use and market. Our research people think up lots of new things to do with elastic and rigid tape and if you have some good ideas we will help put them into action or think up some new discoveries right on the spot.
* Â¼â up to 12â wide
* Jacquard or print signature logo (including sublimation printing or reflective ink)
* Silicone applications for gripping and anti-slip performance to keep garments in place
* Color matching (Dyed to match)
* Technical performance finishes: moisture management, dirt and soil release, quick-dry, durable water repellent Â (DWR), among others
* Cutting and sewing loops
* Custom cut to specific lengths
* Specialty packaging
Flame Resistant Elastic
* Perfect complement to design and manufacture protective equipment and apparel
* Tested by independent laboratories
* ASTM D-6413
* No occurrence of melting and dripping observed
Our Design team is prepared to help you achieve the look, function and feel you desire by using a combination of fibers and finishes.
Contact our experts for your next development (Contact Us)
Elastic and Non-Elastic
Webbing for Safety Goggles